Herbal Digestive Bitters – 50ml Mouth Spray
Jumpstart your digestion with this convenient 50ml mouth spray containing a powerful mix of certified organic and wild-crafted bitter herbs. Use before or after meals to get your digestive juices flowing!
Out of stock
Bitter herbs have been used for centuries to stimulate the natural flow of digestive juices, helping to optimize nutrition and support the absorption of key nutrients.
Use Surthrival Bitters before or after meals to encourage strong and healthy digestion. Our bitters have been formulated with herbs that get your digestive juices flowing.
Herbal Digestive Bitters Are Your On-the-Go ‘Digestif’!
Jumpstart Your Digestion with Our Herbal Digestive Bitters!
Healthy digestion is the cornerstone of nutrient assimilation, a critical pillar of good health. Bitter herbs have been used for centuries to stimulate the natural flow of digestive juices, helping to optimize nutrition and support the absorption of key nutrients.
The incredible flavour of our digestive bitters comes from our blend of certified organic and wild-crafted bitter herbs and the delicious citrus notes of natural orange peel. Our Miron glass spray bottle delivers digestive stimulation directly to your palette, making them easy to use before or after eating. Develop strong, healthy digestion and make the most of your meals with Surthrival’s organic and wild-crafted herbal digestive bitters!
Our Digestive Bitters Contain the Following Herbs:
- Dandelion Root– Certified Organic
- Orange Peel– Certified Organic
- Gentian Root– Certified Organic
- Oregon Grape Root– Wild Crafted
- Fennel Seed– Certified Organic
- Yellow Dock Root– Wild Crafted
- Ginger Root– Certified Organic
- Blue Flag Root– Wild Crafted
- Prickly Ash Bark– Wild Crafted
Suggested Use: 3 Sprays by Mouth Before or After Meals
- Wild & Organic Ingredients
- Infused with Bitter Herbs to Aid Healthy digestion
- Extracted in Organic Alcohol
- Refreshing Citrus Flavor
- Convenient Spray Top for Easy Use
- Bottled in Superior Violet Miron Glass for Maximum Freshness, Stability, and Storability
- Small Batch Production
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.