ORDER 2 OF THE SAME BLENDS TO SAVE 5% WITH OUR BULK DISCOUNT
Turmeric, scientifically named Curcuma Longa, is a part of the ginger family. With a rich history stemming from both Ayurveda and Chinese medicines, turmeric has long been celebrated (for as many as 5000 years) for its bountiful health benefits and traditional medicinal properties.
The turmeric root contains as many as 100 compounds. Curcuminoids are the components that offer the bright yellow colour to the turmeric root and are studied for their wide spread health benefits. Studies have shown that curcumin, when eaten on a consistent basis, is effective against a wide range of diseases due to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiviral, immune-modulatory, neuroprotective, and antimicrobial properties.
Golden Grind is your premium turmeric blend range, bringing you the tastiest and most therapeutic ingredients for your drinks.
All products are
How To Make Golden Latte’s
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Golden Grind
- Put in a cup
- Add about 3 teaspoons of hot water. Enough to make a paste with the Golden Grind powder.
- Mix the Golden Grind powder with the hot water into a paste.
- Add warmed Milk (or mylk) to fill up the cup and stir.
- Pop some cinnamon on top
- Smile – you’ve just made your insides healthier.