Ultimate Raw Surthrival Granola Recipe
With gut-supportive colostrum!
When we came up with this granola recipe it kind of disappeared in an instant from Nice Life HQ.
Once the excitement had worn off, & we rationed out this delicious, delectable, gut-supportive cereal with some freshly made almond milk it was as satisfying & perfect a breakfast as any we’d ever had!
To grab your own Surthrival Colostrum, click here.
ULTIMATE RAWSURTHRIVAL GRANOLA
- 2 cup buckwheat
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup dates
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 4 tbs Surthrival Colostrum Powder
- 2 tbs Cacao Powder
- 1 tbs Cinnamon
- 2 tbs Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- Blend all in a food processor for up to 1 minute. The mixture should be very slightly wet.
- Lay out mixture on dehydrator trays & dehydrate for 24 hours at 44 degrees Celsius.
- In an oven, place on an oven tray & cook at 80 degrees Celsius, with the door slightly ajar, for 8 hours.
- Serve with fresh almond milk!